Pieps iProbe II 220
The Pieps iProbe II is the successor device for the unique Pieps iProbe. With it'sacoustic and visual hit indicator, the electronic probe enables peers to be rescued. The electronic probe that reduces the search time significantly > 60% time saving! Maximum support for the rescuer.
- Auto-Switch-On/Off: the probe is automatically switched on when tensioned and automatically switched off when tension is removed.
- Additional LEDs on the probe head support not only clear acoustics but also the visual hit display
- Support for multi burial scenarios through the automatic deactivation of iProbe supported avalanche transceivers
- Kevlar cable pull system for extra stability and easy extension
- Power supply: 1 battery, Alcaline (AA)
- Battery lifetime: 150 h
- Weight: 350 g
- Probing-length (mechanical): 220 cm
- Probing-length (total): max. 270 cm
- Targeting range: from a maximum of 50 cm to 0 cm
- Length collapsed: 49 cm
- Tubes: 5
- Tube diameter: 12.5 mm