Fjällräven Bergtagen 38
Technical mountaineering backpack in waterproof Bergshell fabric.
S/M: 54 (H) x 28 (W) x 17 (D) cm
M/L: 56 (H) x 29 (W) x 18 (D) cm
Technical backpack for those who prefer a life above the treeline. It has Fjällräven’s unique wooden frame that - along with the top member and hip belt - can easily be removed. The adaptability means you can have a more supportive pack for long approaches and a lighter, more flexible one for technical treks and summit attempts. Made from Fjällräven's waterproof Bergshell fabric with 31% recycled nylon and innovative, flat ripstop that is exceptionally abrasion-resistant.
- Designed for comfort, flexibility and reliability in the mountains.
- Supportive carrying system with fixed back length and wooden frame.
- Waterproof, durable Bergshell fabric with 31% recycled nylon.
- Easy to adapt with removable top member, wooden frame and hip belt.
- Attachment points for ice axes, skis and other equipment.