Dakine Thundra W Gore-Tex Mitt
The Tundra Mitt acts like a Puffer Coat for your hands. The Polly shell is DWR treated, to help fight off moisture, but the real headline with this mitt is its warmth. The silky high pile fleece lining is pillow soft on your hands, Allied® Down and Primaloft™ insulation lock in body heat without feeling heavy constricting, and the GORE-TEX insert featuring Gore Warm technology is designed specifically to keep hands dry and warm. Tundra performs well in any conditions, and looks great on or off the mountain.
- Insert: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable
- Insulation: Allied® Down / Primaloft® [ 230 / 80g ]
- Palm: Durable water repellent leather
- Shell: Poly with DWR treatment
- Lining: Silky High Pile Fleece
- Cuff Closure: Adjustable hook and loop